Do you fantasize about marching into the boss’s office to say, in a strangely calm voice, “I resign?”
Have you been practicing your “I-SO-want-this-job!” smiley face so you can give good interview and start a whole new regime of long weeks doing work you dread.
Are you trying to forget the dreams you once had for yourself?
Are you hitting the snooze button for the 5th time dreading the idea of starting the game all over again (either looking for that job you don’t even want or dragging yourself to the one you have).
Or ANY OTHER SOUL-DESTROYING activity that is related to your career.
If so, I can help.
In this no-cost Job-I-Love-Toolkit, I’ll answer your top questions I get asked most often and show you…
- How to ask for a long-overdue raise.
- If you’re meant to have your own business.
- The most important thing to do in a job interview (and why), that you’ve probably never heard before.
- How you can avoid starting all over again at the bottom when changing careers.
- What mistakes to avoid when searching for work you’re meant to do.
- How to deal with embarrassing gaps in your resume.
- Whether the standardized career profiles will give you the answers you’re looking for.
- How to solve the frustration of having too many different interests (and I promise I won’t say what your mother has probably been telling you.)
- How much you really DO hate your job and what to do about it.
In fact, in addition to the 17-part audio e-course I’ve even included a free Career Burnout Assessment with some tips that are customized to your particular frustrations.
And don’t worry, only one segment will be delivered to your e-mail box each day, so that over the course of 3 weeks, you’ll have the chance to give yourself a little gift each morning to start your day on the right foot in just a few minutes.
Here’s a taste of the type of thought provoking questions and answers I’ll be giving you in the series…
How do I know if I’m even in the right job for me?
Should I compromise who I really am for my job or career?
Oh wait! One more thing. As a bonus you will be getting my valuable advice in free articles, tips, tools and strategies in “Monday Morning Leap”TM delivered twice each month to help you design a career that will make you leap out of bed, everyday. Yes, even on Monday mornings!
You can have instant access to all of this right now, for free. Just fill in your name and email address to the right, and I’ll send you all these goodies right away because it may just help you feel better tonight.
Here’s to finding your own Internal Groove,
Barb Garrison, CC
Career & Money Breakthrough Coach
and Job-You-Love Expert
Stay in touch by joining my Facebook tribe here
- “I was blown away by the power of hearing what I wrote in my life satisfaction assessment from when I first started coaching. Back then, while I made good money, I was very unfulfilled in my career, but totally confused about why. I had a concept of what I wanted my life to look like, but I didn’t know how to make that happen. I dug into my true desires for personal and professional freedom and learned how to follow my inner voice rather than what I thought everyone else wanted for me. Without Barb’s program, I would probably still be stuck in my career, knowing deep down inside that it wasn’t what I wanted, but too afraid to get out. I’m now living my “real” life – the one I’ve always dreamed of.”
Jessica, Associate Publisher
Los Angeles, CA
- “The moment I began working with Barb, I found a guardian angel that could help me dismantle my career anxieties, fears and frustrations that were holding me back. As a bonus, I improved all of my relationships because I no longer needed to “vent” to my husband and friends about work. Giving myself the gift of Barb allowed me to achieve my goals so gracefully that it brought me to whole new level in my life, personally and professionally.”
Beth, Talent Agent
Los Angeles, CA
- “I was in a career rut and my biggest revelation was realizing I’ve never been paid for doing something I love to do. The workbook material was perfect for discovering my “hidden” talents. Barb’s career coaching techniques feel tailor made for me. She helps me see so many possibilities outside my comfort zone and believe in myself. I got my dream job and I’ve never been happier!”
Beth, Business Manager
Los Angeles, CA
1 2 | Next 3 | Last